Mrs. Marie Heath
Phone: (904) 470-8933
Fax: (904) 470-8933
Providing lifelong learning opportunities for adults and their families to improve their skills, pursue knowledge, seek advancement, and enhance their self-worth.
The schell-Sweet community Resource Center (SSCRC) provides health eduation and screenig services, computer training, veteran services, community service seminars/workshops, social services, employment referrals, food distribution, and communication activities.
The Schell-Sweet Community Resource Center will continue to be a community and academic support model, promoting positive lifestyle changes and best practices, focusing on health, social, and educational services.
Edward Waters College, through the Schell-Sweet Community Resource Center, is committed to providing senior wellness, prevention services, and a community collaboration network with a direct focus on health, social, and educational services.
- Provide quality, constituent-friendly services utilizing best practices for students, faculty, staff, and community stakeholders.
- Provide preventative health, education, social, and community services for elderly constituents located in Northwest Jacksonville.
- To provide quality baccalaureate degree programs that will prepare students academically and holistically in a global society.
- To enhance and promote Christian principals, excellence, social responsibility, civic engagement, cooperation, professionalism, quality customer service, student and faculty engagement, and diversity.
- To respond and collaborate with community, institutional, and global degree and non-degree programs, partnering with distant learning technologies.
- To provide quality and quantifiable resources and services; promoting quality health care for faculty, students, and community.